Meanwhile, the Google logo, the search giant, was hardly a university project. Nevertheless, its identity and character have been reflected in its symbols.
The fact is that the company founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin has always been characterized by its great innovation its accelerated growth.
1. G is for Google
- Therefore, as such, Google happens to be one of the many brands that make up the Alphabet family.
- Before the appointment of its [new CEO: Sundar Pichai].
- Then, many news and new strategies loomed from the vast Mountain View, like the logo change this past September 1.
2. 17 years and six logos
- Occupancy us then review the evolution of the logo in these 17 years. And first of all, that Backrub logo.
- One Page and Brin started their school project in 1996, they became a tremendous company, and it is today.
- Yes, the same Sergey Brin made the following logo in the GIMP program.
- However, the famous free and free image editing program is part of the GNU project.
- Here the Backrub team is quite a curiosity, especially given the company’s current size.
3. Logo in 1998
- Similarly made by Sergey Brin at GIMP, the Google logo used the Baskerville Bold font.
- However, this design was used from September to October 1998. From the first logo.
- Here we can notice the combination of the three primary colors and green.
- A lesser color is used, only that the famous blue “G” is still green in this version.
4. Logo in 1998-1999
- Now we note the combination known to this day. First, of course, in this 1999 version.
- Here the logo wore an exclamation point, much like Yahoo! This logo was used from October 1998 to May 1999.
5. Logo 1999-2010
- Short of a doubt, the Google logo has most represented the company.
- It is a designer-made piece [** Ruth Kedar **] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Kedar).
- Here we can see that the design is based on the ** Catull ** font with serif features.
- Which would non * shake * until September 1 in the current logo.
6. Logo 2010-2013
- Trendy this design, the shadow in the letters that compose it disappears, in addition to changing.
- The fullness of the yellow of the second “O” looked purer as a primary color.
7. 2013-2015 Logo
- Altogether texture in the letters was eliminated, and a flat or flat design was made, a feature that characterizes structures in recent years.
8. Logo 2015
- Therefore, we arrive at the beautiful current design that eliminated its serifs and is a font of the company. Furthermore, numerous details were refined, as well as its colors.
- Through the evolution of Google logos, the favicons in browser tabs have also been redesigned. Here is its development.
Also Read: What is a Knowledge Panel? – Knowledge Panels on Google
Review Google Logo – Logos, Favicon, and More. Cancel reply