Microsoft Word Free – Instructions, Other Functions, and More
Microsoft Word Free
Here is no unlimited free version of Microsoft Word, and anyone who offers you a free copy is trying to trick you or give you a pirated version.
You can download Microsoft Office 365 and get Word free for 30 days. Then decide if you want to buy a subscription or have multiple email addresses, you can sign up for another month of the free trial.
Instructions for downloading Microsoft Word for free
Click the Download button to go to Microsoft’s hidden page, where you can download Word for free, and click TRY FOR ONE MONTH FOR FREE.
Sign in with your Microsoft account. If you don’t previously have one, you can create one here. Just connect it to your regular email address and click the Next button.
You will be occupied to a page confirming that you want a month-long trial. Click the Next button.
Choose your payment method, either by credit card or PayPal. Do not worry. As long as you stop your account before the end of the month, you will not be billed.
- Although the first month is free, you will need to provide payment information.
- To pay with PayPal, sign in to your PayPal account and allow it to connect to Microsoft.
- If you choose Credit Card, enter your credit card information in the correct fields
- Afterwards, your payment method has been processed. Click the NEXT button.
You are almost ready to use Word. Click the SUBSCRIBE button to continue the download.
- Click the INSTALL button.
- However, click the INSTALL button again.
- The download will (finally) start.
- When the download is complete, click CLOSE.
Microsoft Word has held its position as the best word processing program for more than 20 years as the gold standard for word processing programs. It comes with hundreds of fonts, and if you can’t find the one you want, you can download it and install it in the Microsoft Office 365 font folders.
Some other functions are:
- Spell check
- Grammar check
- Easy to use formatting options
- Choose from thousands of templates
- Compatible with other Microsoft Office 365 apps
- Save in the cloud with OneDrive Access
The program is very informal to create, organize, and design professional-looking documents without prior knowledge.
And pardon, you see what you get when you print or present the document on screen. When you’re complete, you can save the work to your cloud-based OneDrive account, save it as a PDF, or keep it an editable Word document.
How to Get Microsoft Word for Free?
Microsoft offers a free version of Word (and all other Office 365 products) that you can use without downloading any software. Although the software lacks some features, it can surely get the job done.
- Go to Office.com.
- Here Sign in with your Microsoft account or create a free account.
- Click the Word icon to get started.