Apex Heirloom Relics are Mythic-tier cosmetic items that change the appearance of your melee weapon in Apex Legends. They come in sets that include a banner pose, a banter, and a melee weapon skin.
A new heirloom set is released at each collection event, except for the anniversary and third-anniversary collection events. During the collection event, a family heirloom set can be obtained by collecting all 24 items in the event collection set. After the Collection Event ends, the Heirloom Set will be moved to the Mythic Store, where it can be purchased with Heirloom Fragments.
Relics in Apex Legends are unique melee cosmetics that can be equipped to unlock special melee attacks and inspection animations. These cosmetics are extremely rare and expensive but can be easily obtained for a limited time when they are first added to the game. Here’s a complete guide on which legends are heirlooms, how to get them, and what they do.
What is Apex Heirloom?
A relic in Apex Legends is an exceptional cosmetic item that gives an individual Legend a unique melee animation. Heirloom does not give Legends a faster or stronger melee attack; Apex Heirloom It’s just a custom animation. Legends will also keep the Heirloom item if they drop their weapons. Additionally, Heirlooms come with a unique banner pose and intro joke.
How To Get The Apex Heirloom Set.
Heirloom Sets can be obtained in two ways, but the faster and potentially cheaper option is only available for a limited time. New family heirloom sets are being added to Apex Legends during collection events. These Gathering Events typically last about two weeks and feature 24 exclusive cosmetic items that can be purchased directly or obtained through special event loot boxes. Buying all 24 items in the collection will automatically unlock the new heirloom.
While the items in a collectable event can often be bought or crafted outright, the cheapest way to get them all (assuming you don’t have or don’t want to spend any crafting metal) would be to buy 24 event loot boxes. These crates are usually priced at 700 coins per pack, which works out to about $7, but for larger parcels, you get bonus coins and a 10% discount for being an EA Play member, so you get 16,800 Apex Coins. or about 168 when you you you buy all the items.
That number can fluctuate, though: Respawn recently started adding packs to collection events that allow you to purchase multiple event-specific Apex Packs for less than buying each group individually, and for specific events (such as the Anniversary Collection event ), They do not do it. T request the same amount of money for each package. They don’t offer significant savings (for example, at the Anniversary Collection event, buying all 24 packs was about $140). So it will be costly no matter what; Apex Heirloom however, this is the fastest way to get an heirloom item the first time it is added to the game.
How Rare is an Apex Heirloom?
According to the Apex Legends official FAQ, every Apex Pack has less than a 1% chance of dropping 150 Heirloom Shards. As of writing, this is currently the only way you can obtain Heirloom Shards.
How Do The Pieces Work?
Another way to get an heirloom item is to open an Apex Pack and earn 150 heirloom shards. Heirloom pieces are supplied in sets of 150 pieces, which is the exact amount needed to purchase one heirloom set. When they leave the gathering event and return to the general cosmetic pool, all heirloom items can be obtained this way, but getting 150 heirloom shards is purely a matter of luck. Players are automatically guaranteed to earn 150 Heirloom Shards per 500 packs, though there is less than a 1% chance of getting these shards when opening a regular Apex Pack. So you can eliminate the need to get lucky by buying 500 Apex Packs which will cost you $500 at the cost of 1000 Apex Coins per pack. Players who own existing relics cannot get more pieces until a new relic found.
Also Read: Kia SUV
Heirloom after 500 Apex Packs
So that everyone can get heirlooms without spending money, Respawn has guaranteed that you can’t open 500 packs without buying heirloom pieces.
By respawn: “A player cannot unlock more than 500 Apex Packs without purchasing an heirloom set (assuming the player does not own all existing heirloom sets). Once a player owns all existing heirloom sets, the player will receive this bonus until they have more heirlooms. Sets added to the game will not be eligible. All Apex Legends heirlooms
- Poster Posture: No Escape
- Melee Weapon Skin: Green Bison Knife
- Introductory joke: I’ll find you.
- Poster posture: used with care
- Melee Weapon Skin: An energy reader with a mini display
- Intro Joke: “Try as hard as you can. You can’t do kilowatts son.”
relic of south
- Poster Pose: Wrench in Your Plan
- Melee Weapon Skin: A metal wrench with red trim
- Introductory joke: “I do it by hand.”
- Poster stance: fearless
- Melee Weapon Skin: A Kunai filled with blue energy.
- Introductory joke: You know what I look like. Come find me.”
Relic of Revenant
- Poster Posture: No Escape
- Melee Weapon Skin: A scythe that emits a fiery glow
- Intro Joke: “You don’t want to look at this up close, leather case.
- Poster Pose: Glory Hound
- Melee Weapon Skin – An axe with a raven detail and a bright red border.
- Introductory joke: “I honour those who rise, not those who fall.”
- Banner Stance: Crash Bars
- Melee Weapon Skin: A pair of defibrillator drums.
- Introductory joke: “Control yourself, or throw yourself. (laughter)”
- Poster pose: lights out
- Melee Weapon Skin – A pair of blue boxing gloves with a mini screen.
- Kill Quip: “See how cool I am? I did all kinds of cool moves. Are you listening.
- Banner pose: flip and frame
- Melee Weapon Skin: A butterfly knife filled with green liquid.
- Intro Joke: “Run fast. Hit fast. Win fast.
- Poster Pose: You Love Me
- Melee Weapon Skin: Mirage’s gold award for Best Opponent in a Battle Royale: Based on skills, but mostly looks.
- Intro Joke: “I’m excited to see you in the ring. Don’t worry. There are plenty of ‘I’s for everyone.
Relic of Caustic
- Poster Posture: Hammer Time
- Melee Weapon Skin: A hammer with a skull behind it, equipped with Nox gas.
- Introductory joke: “I can’t wait to get in touch with you.”
- Poster pose: like a rock
- Melee Weapon Skin: A flaming axe.
- Intro Joke: “When I’m done, everyone will learn the name ‘Gibraltar.’
- Poster stance: no weapons, no problem
- Melee Weapon Skin: A Deadly Curved Pilot’s Sword
- Intro joke: “I hope you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty.