Xenoblade Chronicles X Switch – Xenoblade Chronicles X Coming to Switch, and More
Xenoblade Chronicles X Switch
i really feel it
When Xenoblade Chronicles was announced for Wii localization, my heart skipped a beat. Although there are many JRPGs out there, the more the merrier, and I wouldn’t miss the opportunity to try another Monolith Soft game.
I didn’t have quite the same reaction to Xenoblade Chronicles X initially, but it’s really ramped up over time.
The X Timeline begins in AD 2054 when a mysterious alien race invades Earth and decimates humanity as we know it. Arks stretch across the universe, and the only known survivor is the White Whale, which crash-landed on the distant planet Mira. Launch a quest to establish humanity’s new home and you have the gist of what is going on.
To be clear, the story is in no way related to the original Xenoblade. You don’t have to have played the other game to get an idea of what’s going on, and by JRPG standards, X’s story is pretty clear and concise. The player progresses through the experience as a silent protagonist, with a small amount of dialogue options (rather moods) in tow. There’s no branching storytelling here – instead you follow a linear storyline, with the ability to control any party member as the main avatar, including the one you create.
Now that Xenoblade games are vending well and Pikmin 3 Deluxe is out soon, it’s time for the Wii U’s exclusive Xenoblade chronicles x switch.
Why should Xenoblade Chronicles X On Switch Happen?
- The original Xenoblade Chronicles was re-released as a Definitive Edition for Switch and included a brand new epilogue, Future Connected.
- Here the game sold very well, racking up almost 1.5 million units sold in about 30 days, proving that the series is thriving now more than ever.
- Smooth more recently, Nintendo announced Pikmin 3 Deluxe, an updated version of the Wii U title that will release on the Switch this October.
- It seems the roster of other Wii U games like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe suffered poor sales due to being on the Wii U and now coming to Switch.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was a massive success on Switch. Becoming the highest-selling game on the system at the time.
- However, with all of the Wii U’s best games coming to Switch. Xenoblade Chronicles X is one of the few IPs still relegated to being a Wii U exclusive.
- Both Monolith Soft and Nintendo have been silent or simply dismissive about releasing XCX on Switch.
- Before the success of the latest Xenoblade Chronicles game and before the Pikmin 3 Deluxe announcement.
- Today, it seems apparent that XCX should come to the Switch, Where it could thrive.
- Here, the timing couldn’t be better for Xenoblade Chronicles X to finally get some of the love and attention it deserves.
Are Xenoblade Chronicles X Coming to Switch?
- Here it’s been five years since Xenoblade Chronicles X was releasing on the Nintendo Wii U.
- However, a standalone spiritual successor to the Wii’s Xenoblade Chronicles is a massive open-world RPG developing by Monolith Soft.
- Centring around the exploration of the planet Mira. The game was met with praise from critics and fans and won several video game awards.
- Contempt all the acclaim, Xenoblade Chronicles X didn’t sell well due to the poor sales of the Wii U system.
- Meanwhile, a lot has changed, Nintendo has a new console. The Switch, which sells immensely better than the Wii U, and the Xenoblade Chronicles series is more popular than ever.
Also Read: preservation evoker mythic+ build Tips
Review Xenoblade Chronicles X Switch – Xenoblade Chronicles X Coming to Switch, and More.