Amazon.Com: Online Shopping For Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, Dvds & More
Table of Contents
Amazon.Com: Online Shopping For Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, Dvds & More Free delivery on millions of products with Prime. Low prices on the world’s largest selection of books, music, DVDs, electronics, computers, software, clothing and accessories, shoes, jewellery, gadgets and hardware, household goods, furniture, sporting goods, beauty and personal care, groceries and just about everything
Initially starting as an online book-selling company, Amazon.Com: has evolved into an Internet-based business company primarily focused on providing e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence (AI) services.
Following its Amazon sales-to-customer approach, the company offers an enormous range and inventory, allowing consumers to buy almost anything, including clothing, beauty products, gourmet foods, jewellery, books, movies, electronics and more. Pet supplies. And also, furniture, toys, garden supplies and household items.
Headquartered in Seattle, Amazon has discrete websites, software development centres, customer service centres, and fulfilment centres worldwide.
Notable Amazon products and services
- Amazon.Com: marketplace. Amazon’s e-commerce platform allows third-party retailers to showcase and sell their products alongside Amazon products.
- AmazonFresh. Amazon’s grocery pickup and delivery service are available in nearly two dozen U.S. cities and select international locations. You can order food via the Amazon Fresh website or the Amazon mobile app. Customers can pick up the products they purchased or pick them up by visiting the store.
- Amazon Vineyard. Launched in 2007, Amazon Vine helps manufacturers and publishers get reviews on their products to help shoppers make informed purchases.
- Wow. Acquired by Amazon in 2010, Woot offers limited-time deals and specials that change daily. This store has refurbished items and new items that are low in stock. Prime members get free shipping.
- Zappos. Amazon bought Zappos in 2009. This online shoe and apparel retailer carries a wide variety of brands, including Nike, Sperry, Adidas and Uggs.
- Amazon products. This on-demand t-shirt printing service allows merchants to create and upload t-shirt designs for free and earn royalties on every sale. From printing shirts to delivering them to customers, Amazon takes care of the rest.
- Handcrafted on Amazon. This platform allows artisans to sell handmade items to customers from all over the world.
- Amazon Kindle. Amazon’s first e-reader, the Kindle, allows users to browse, buy and read e-books, magazines and newspapers from the Kindle Store.
- Amazon Fire Tablet. Amazon’s popular and leading Fire tablet, formerly the Kindle Fire, competes with Apple’s iPad.
- AmazonFireTV. This line of media players and digital streaming devices from Amazon delivers streaming video content over the Internet to a paired HDTV.
- Amazon Alexa. This cloud-based, AI-powered, voice-controlled personal assistant is designed to answer queries, interact with users, and perform other tasks and instructions.
- Echo of Amazon. It is one of Amazon’s smart home devices equipped with a speaker and connects to Alexa. Amazon Echo can perform various functions such as discussing the weather, Amazon.Com: Online Shopping For Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, Dvds & More creating shopping lists, and controlling other smart products such as lights, changes and TVs.
- Amazon echo point. A smaller, disc-shaped version of the original Amazon Echo, the Echo Dot, can be placed in any room to answer questions, play music, and read news and other stories.
- Amazon Echo Show. Part of the Amazon Echo speaker lineup, the Amazon Echo Show works similarly via Alexa but also offers a 7-inch touchscreen for playing videos and music and making video calls with other Echo users.
- Amazon Astro. This is Amazon’s first Alexa-powered home monitoring robot. It is designed to assist with household tasks such as monitoring the home, caring for the elderly via notifications and alerts, and following the owners from room to room to play TV shows, music or podcasts.
- Amazon Prime. This subscription service gives members access to exclusive shopping and entertainment services, discounts and more. For example, all Amazon Prime members enjoy one or two days of free shipping on eligible orders.
- Amazon Prime Video. It is Amazon’s video-on-demand streaming service that offers a selection of nearly 24,000 movies and over 2,100 TV shows. This service is contained within with an Amazon Prime membership.
- Amazon Unit. Amazon Drive, formerly known as Amazon Cloud Drive, is a cloud storage application that offers Amazon customers 5 gigabytes (GB) of free and secure online storage for photos. Videos and files. Amazon Prime members get the free unlimited full-resolution picture and 5GB of video storage.
- Twitch Prime. Twitch Prime is a monthly subscription service subsidiary of Amazon.Com: Prime. It gives members premium access to Twitch, a video streaming platform that offers a fun and social way to watch people play games.
- Amazon Music Prime. This is Amazon’s free music streaming service for Prime members.
- Amazon Pay. Amazon Pay, an online transaction processing platform, allows Amazon account holders to use their Amazon accounts to pay third-party online merchants.
- Unlimited Amazon Music. Amazon’s premium music service costs $8.99 per month for Prime members and $9.99 for non-Prime members.
- Kindle Store. As part of Amazon’s retail website, the Kindle Store can be accessed from any Kindle device for purchasing eBooks.
- Amazon App Store for Android. Amazon’s app store for the Android working system allows users to download mobile games and apps on compatible devices.
Amazon Privately Owned Brands
- Amazon Basics. Amazon’s low-budget private label primarily sells kitchen, tech, and household products.
- Elements of Amazon. This line of household products includes health and personal care products and nutritional supplements.
- Mama bear. This Amazon private label sells diapers, newborn diapers up to size 6, baby food, diaper pail refills, and baby laundry detergent.
- Clever! This brand, which started as a laundry detergent in 2016, added household paper towels and toilet paper to its product range.
- Amazon Essentials. A special Prime program, this clothing line offers essential apparel for men, women, infants and children, with additional options for family, large and tall and athletic activities.
- Happy Belly. And also, This Amazon private label was launched in 2016 and sold snacks. The brand collaborations also started offering milk delivery services in February 2019.
- Good threads. This menswear line is exclusive to Amazon Prime members. The label offers casual and professional pieces and is considered better quality and style than the Amazon Essentials brand.
Amazon’s Consumer Electronics Accessory Store is your one-stop shop for all your electronics accessories needs.
Amazon.Com: Online Shopping For Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, Dvds & More Don’t know what electronic accessory or peripheral you are looking for? We are here to help. Browse our accessories in the Computers, Tablets, Offices, Cameras, Cell Phones, GPS, Audio & Video, MP3, Car Electronics or Kindle categories and find your perfect accessory. And also, We have something for every electronics and gadget shopper from HP, Canon, Belkin, OtterBox, Monster, Sony, Brother, Logitech, Apple, Sennheiser, Bose and more.
We’re constantly working to keep prices competitive on all electronic accessories we carry, whether your budget is tight or not. With customer benefits like Amazon Prime and FREE Super Saver shipping, you can shop confidently on Amazon.com as we strive to provide you with the best customer experience.
Amazon Online Shopping For Electronics, Apparel
Every day at Amazon, we ask ourselves, “How can we improve this product, this service, or this experience for our customers?” we ask. We are constantly look for ways to test ourselves and improve the way we deliver to our customers, support our people, and accelerate the pace of innovation.
Its mindset is ingrained in our culture, so we apply the same relentless pursuit to advance our sustainability commitments daily.
Becoming more sustainable is not simple or easy for any organization. It is a huge challenge for a company of Amazon’s size and scope. But at Amazon, we don’t shy away from big challenges. And also, We innovate and create. We don’t have all the responses today, but we believe we must act now.
Below are some highlights from our 2021 Sustainability Report detailing our commitment to our customers, employees and the planet.
Through the Climate Commitment, we have brought together hundreds of partners to address the climate crisis and help solve the tests of decarbonizing our economy.
The Climate Pledge is a promise to achieve net zero carbon emissions by 2040-10 years before the Paris Agreement. Pledge has more than 300 signatories from more than 51 industries and 29 countries. And also, In 2021, 253 companies joined Amazon as participants in the Climate Pledge; Amazon.Com: This is an increase of more than 700% in the number of signatories compared to the previous year.
We Empower Customers To Make Better Purchasing Decisions.
Through the Friend of the Climate Commitment program, we help customers in the US and Europe discover and purchase more sustainable products. Since we launched the Climate Friendly Pledge in 2020, the number of products included in the program has increased from 75,000 to more than 250,000 by the end of 2021. More than 370 million climate-friendly units were shipped to Amazon customers in 2021 and received 20 new third-party sustainability certifications in the program.
Amazon made significant progress toward our 100%
In 2021, we will reach 85% renewable energy throughout our business. With 274 renewable projects announced by the end of 2021, Amazon is the world’s largest corporate purchaser of renewable energy and is on track to power our operations with 100% renewable energy by 2025. And also, this is five years short of our original 2030 goal. Today, Amazon has 310 renewable energy projects in 19 countries.
In 2021, more than 100 million packages were delivered to our customers’ doorsteps across Europe with a fleet of over 3,000 electric delivery vans and other zero-emission vehicles. Amazon.Com: Additionally, over half a million packages were delivered to our customers’ doorsteps in North America with electric vehicles. And in July, we announced that our custom delivery vehicles from Rivian started hitting the road in more than a dozen cities transversely the U.S.—what is the start of thousands in more than 100 towns by the end of 2022.
We empowered customers to make better shopping decisions.
Through the Climate Pledge Friendly programmer, we help customers in the U.S. and Europe discover and shop for more-sustainable products. Since we launched Climate Pledge Friendly in 2020, the number of products included in the programmer has grown from 75,000 to more than 250,000 by the end of 2021. In 2021, more than 370 million Climate Pledge Friendly units were ship to Amazon customers, and we welcomed 20 new third-party sustainability certifications to the programmer.
Also Read: Latest Model Computer Work Blouses