Neuralink – Machines Using Our Brain, Technology, and More
Super Computer World, 1 year ago 0 2 min read 178
Neuralink is a technology that can help humans relate with machines using their brains.
What Is Neuralink?
- The Neuralink is a device that will be surgically implanted into your brain, and with it, you’ll be able to communicate with machines and even control them.
- It will also help study the brain’s electrical signals and arrive at solutions that can help cure various medical problems.
How We Will Talk To Machines Using Our Brain?
- Elon Musk’s ambitious project of connecting the human brain to the internet to help control machines is almost at the stage of being released for commercial use.
- Extra prominently known as Neuralink, the company will disclose more updates about the project on 28 August.
- It will give us insight into when we can expect the technology to roll out and some more news on its use.
- Meanwhile, Musk hasn’t officially confirmed a release date for Neuralink.
- However, I am sure many of you are curious about what it is and how it will change how humans interact with machines.
- Not only that, Neuralink could push forward studies in fields of neuroanatomy and neuroscience by years.
What technology has Neuralink developed that is objectively useful?
- NeuraLink spawned the Link, connecting electrodes to a wireless controller and power supply mounted neatly onto a brain.
- The Link utilizes inductive power coupling to allow for overnight charging.
- While the wireless technology allows for wireless streaming of gathered neural data.
- The current version of the Link has 1,000 neural channels.
- And each track is connecting to hundreds of neurons, making it very difficult to detect individual neurons firing.
- The first tech demonstration of the [Neuralink] brain chip working involved.
- A machine that can install electrodes into brain matter while avoiding blood vessels.
- The advantage of a Neuralink system is installing thousands of electrodes while preventing bleeding, which can be catastrophic.
- An additional health benefit to such a system is automating a brain electrode system’s installation.
- Thus helping to realize long-term goals of making brain implants a “one-hour procedure done at a local clinic.”
Also Read: Google Logo – Logos, Favicon, and More
Review Neuralink – Machines Using Our Brain, Technology, and More.