Ultra Short Throw Projector – Best Options to Consider, and More
Ultra Short Throw Projector
Extra than anything, because you can bet on an ultra short throw projector. We are speaking about a model that has a great advantage over its rivals.
You can place it close to the wall to make a home theater wherever you want. Do you famine to see a movie in your room like never before? You revenue this gadget to the room, and that’s it.
What are the differences?
- Utilizing you may have imagined, the main difference between one model and another has to do with its name.
- And it is that ultra short throw projectors have the particularity of being able to project an image at much less distance than a traditional model.
- Like this, if any conventional projector needs a space of approximately 2 meters to generate an 80-inch image.
- The length is reduced to a maximum of 80 cm in the case of ultra-short-throw models.
- To do this, they use a mirror system that significantly reduces the distance required to create a large image.
- A few years ago, this technology was demoted to the professional sector, widely used in classrooms and for presentations.
- Nonetheless, the big manufacturers have gradually realized that this type of solution eliminates the installation problems that a normal shot projector entails.
- Extra of its great advantages is that you can take it wherever you want. It would help if you had a smooth wall to play any content and create a true home theatre.
- You resolve not to hang it on the wall, which saves you costs, inconvenience and possible accidents.
- Yes, ultra-short-throw projectors are more expensive than a traditional model, but the difference is notable.
The Top options to consider
Now that the advantages that an ultra-short-throw projector offers over any of its rivals are clear let’s see what options we can.
It should be noted that many manufacturers advertise short-throw solutions as ultra-short.
The difference is that they need twice the distance to create the same image, so avoid being fooled by these solutions.
1.Optoma Technology HD31UST
- We start this gathering with one of the most prestigious manufacturers in the sector.
- Sure, Optoma is one of the great references for buying a product of this type, and in its catalogue, it has some ultra-short throw projectors that will not disappoint you at all.
- Like this HD31UST, a model that reaches a Full HD resolution, in addition to having 3,400 lumens and 28,000: 1 contrast to offer a visual landscape of scandal.
- And this PF1000U is a prime example of that. We are speaking about a model capable of projecting a 100 ″ screen only 38 km away. And be careful that it is with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels).
- Instead, say that its LED lamp promises up to 30,000 hours of useful life, in addition to having an integrated television tuner (DTT DVB-T2)
- Without a doubt, another of the great heavyweights in the projector market is the Benq firm.
- How could it be otherwise? It also has several very competitive ultra-short-throw projectors to its credit. And this Benq W1600UST will not disappoint.
- Also, it comes with a 100-inch screen with Ambient Light Reflection technology, capable of absorbing 93% of ambient light. Yes, you will be able to see its contents in broad daylight.
- LG’s CineBeam family is one of the most prestigious, and this LG HF85LSR is another ultra-short-throw projector that guarantees jaw-dropping results.
- The situation laser is capable of projecting a 120-inch image at a distance of 12 centimetres. No, we are not wrong with this figure.
- And beware, it comes with Miracast to project the screen of your phone, furthermore to Full HD resolution and 1,500 lumens of control. Quite a wonder to enjoy a home theatre wherever you want.